Software Developer Python
Prime Capital AG
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
Job TitleSoftware Developer Python
- Help the business to optimise their processes with data mapping tools and applications
- Create in-house web-based applications for data management and reporting
- Development of tailor made client Reports
- Involvement in the full development life cycle
- You will be part of a small agile python-only team where we will all pull together to build creative business-led solutions
- You will deal with technology and business groups on a daily basis
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
We are looking for a developer with some experience of the following:
- Development experience in Python
- Agile Project experience with PyCharm, Youtrack, TeamCity and Upsource
- Experience in banking/finance sector a plus
- Experience in Pandas, Web2Py, Reportlabs, Mongo DB and SQL Databases
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Applicants must be fluent in German
- European resident or work permit
About the Company
At home in Europe. This is Prime Capital. We are an independent asset management firm with high expertise in alternative investments. In direct exchange with our offices in London, Luxembourg and our head office in Frankfurt am Main we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably on the capital market – to realize maximum benefit for our customers.
But what really counts is the comprehensive know-how of our staff. Would you like to invest with us in your future? Are you interested in innovative financial products? Then start as part of a dynamic team where we live diversity and contribute together with us creating added value to Alternative Investments und providing decisive impulses for professional financial services.
By the way: To date assets of more than Euro 10.2 billion have been structured, securitized, booked on various platforms as well as managed or advised by Prime Capital. That is why we need out-of-the-box thinkers like you. Grow with us!
To apply, send us your CV and motivation letter as PDF file with a maximum of 5 MB by filling out the application form (see link below). Please note that we cannot process applications via email.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!