Software Engineer - Fleet Software
Pittsburgh, PA, United States of America
Job TitleSoftware Engineer - Fleet Software
Seegrid currently has an opening for a Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer at Seegrid, you will work in a tightly knit development team to create the next generation of warehouse automation robots and control systems. You'll work with customers, product management and other engineers to conceive, design and implement new features, maintain existing code and debug the complex, multi-factored issues that arise when robots, human and the unconstrained real world interact.
- Participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing
- Perform code review and provide meaningful feedback to your peers
- Demonstrate problem solving & technical innovation
- Share knowledge with peers by writing design documents, giving tech talks, documenting code, collaborating on process improvements, etc.
- Work closely with product management and service teams to deliver great products
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Hands-on programming experience, especially in Python
- Experience working with any set of the following: web application development, UNIX/Linux, AMQP messaging, machine learning, computer vision, database management systems, REST web services, asynchronous or event-driven programming paradigms
- Ability to clearly explain and communicate complex technical topics
About the Company
Seegrid is the leading provider of connected self-driving vehicles for materials handling with hundreds of thousands of miles driven. The Seegrid Smart Platform combines flexible and reliable infrastructure-free vision guided vehicles with fleet management and enterprise intelligence data for a complete connected solution. Seegrid accelerates Industry 4.0 and lean initiatives with incremental automation, helping companies achieve a truly connected enterprise and transform into smart factories of the future.