Southampton, United Kingdom
Job TitlePython Developer
Inflowmatix are on the lookout for an experienced Python Developer to help us build a robust backend infrastructure focused on delivering analytical services. This will communicate with additional backend infrastructure written in Elixir and frontend GUIs.
The full-time position is office-based (in Southampton, UK) or remote with the ability to visit the Southampton office one day per week.
Enquiries and applications can be sent to email@example.com. We would like initially to see what projects you have worked on and what level of experience you have. We would then invite you to chat with us online and eventually to visit us at our Southampton office, to have a longer discussion and meet the wider team.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- A strong background in Python and libraries such as Pandas and Numpy.
- Experience with API development.
- Test driven development skills.
- Basic linux system administration.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (particularly Lambda) or similar serverless exposure.
- Experience with graph databases.
- Agile approach to achieving goals.
About the Company
Inflowmatix was founded in 2015 as a spin out from Imperial College London. We work closely with water industry specialists, engineering experts, and world-class academics to bring cutting edge research and technology to water utilities around the world that specifically address the challenges in water that we face today. Our technology spans hardware for data acquisition, software for data management and visualisation, and advanced analytics.