Lead Python Developer at AI Startup
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job TitleLead Python Developer at AI Startup
Our partner is a funded, AI startup with active clients and an exceptional team. They are looking for a lead python developer with experience building and deploying products using microservice architecture.
This role is a breakout role for a highly motivated and confident candidate with multiple years of similar experience.
As the third engineer on the team, you will make a significant impact on the design and development of the company’s core product, work directly with the founders, and be looked to as a leader while the company expands throughout 2018. This role will focus on building new micro-services for the product, and improving the viability of existing micro-services.
To be considered an exceptional candidate, your background will feature technical expertise demonstrated through real world application. You have strong OOP and software design knowledge. You can create systems that will scale over time, and build resiliency into a system that will rapidly gain complexity.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
Application of domain expertise as a Python Developer, with ability to grasp new industries, technologies, and problems that may be beyond the scope of previous experiences.
- Building scalable software
- Design and modify system architectures
- Implement cause and effect baselines
- Deep understanding of confidence intervals, error measurements etc.
- Creative problem solving approach
- Business and client management proficiency- lead discussions, explain findings and challenges, inspire confidence
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in corresponding field
- Two or more years of industry experience
- Exceptional ability in Python
- Proficiency in machine learning libraries and tools (nltk, scikit, tensorflow, spacey, pytorch)
- Proficiency in SQL or NoSQL
- Development in AWS for security and data protection
- Deployment in a CI/CD environment
Preferred Qualifications: • Comprehensive understanding of scalable backend applications to support a growing product • Business experience in NLP-driven applications
About the Company
- Contact: Chris Coscia
- E-mail contact: email@example.com