Python / Django backend web development
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Job TitlePython / Django backend web development
Looking for a back end developper to update an existing website backend: www.eco-innov.com And to add PDF management tools, in order to export web pages to pdfs.
- Django CMS
- PDF Generation
- PDF Management
Note that this is a backend project we already have Frontend developers working on the project.
Applicants must have a demonstrable Senior Developer experience.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
1. System Update for - Python from 1.X to 3.6 or latest
- Django from 1.3 to 1.11 or latest
- Django-cms from 2.2 to 3.4 or latest
- Integration and Migration of current production site (Front and DB) to new updated system
- PDF Management Upgrade
- Website PDF generator update
- Differentiate Print and Web PDF generation
- Debugging and Inspection tools
- Bulk publishing from admin
- Single publishing from admin
- FileName access from admin
- PDF Front Page Image Selection
- PDF Templates Management (CSS3/HTML5)
- Server Deployment
We have 2 separate development and production environment, VPS's.
- Deployment and publishing on both Servers.
About the Company
Ample Studio provides independent services in communication, design, technology, management, and audiovisual.
International and national institutions, Universities and Foundations trust our craftsmanship since 2005.
User-experience is at the heart of our design philosophy, our international team of experts apply the International Standards for usability by following the ISO requirements for ergonomics and User Centred design.
By seeking compliance we guarantee the consistency, accessibility and good practices of every project.
We currently run two offices in France and Spain and our team has a diverse background in Communication Design, Business Administration and Software Engineering.