Senior Python Developer and System Architect
San Jose, California, United States
Job TitleSenior Python Developer and System Architect
- Design and build back-end systems and services in Python for our deep learning platform
- Define architecture and best practices
- Write world-class production code and assist in operating it at scale
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 4+ years experience developing Python production code
- Experience with uWSGI, nginx, restful API
- Experience with modern cloud-scale development on e.g. AWS, including developing cloud-based APIs and high performance, secure, distributed, multi-tenant services
- Experience with Boto, SQS, DynamoDB and other AWS services
- Creative attitude and hacker/builder spirit
About the Company
Cogniac is an artificial intelligence and computer vision company building a visual intelligence augmentation system that enables neural networks and humans to work (and even play) together as one.
Our patented technology helps computers automatically understand the content of imagery and video for broad uses across security, safety, drones, satellite, and digital content applications.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded startup at an early stage and work with experienced entrepreneurs to build something magical. Given the early stage, significant stock compensation is still available for the well-qualified.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of your experience and relevant Github/LinkedIn profiles