Job TitleData Analyst
TimePay is a fintech software platform, automating receivables management for businesses.
TimePay is seeking a highly motivated software engineer with experience in building scalable applications to join the team.
- Collaborate with to refine and execute the TimePay vision
- Spearhead end to end development and participate in planning, architecture, design and implementation of the platform
- Build the product roadmap and help create features to add value to TimePay's users
- Be a team player
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 4 years experience in Data Science
- Minimum 2 years of Python
- Proficient in MySql and Linux
- Prior experience with TensorFlow a plus
- Self starter, and works independently
- Understanding of Accounting principles a plus
About the Company
TimePay is a fintech software platform, automating receivables management for businesses. It helps businesses automate their collections process and as a result helps them get paid faster.