Forensic Testing Service Ltd
Mirfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job TitleDjango Developer
Django Developer in a small IT Department at a leading Forensic Laboratory.
Summary: A Python (2.7) developer with good understanding of object oriented concepts and a thorough understanding of Django. Experience of data structure libraries (e.g. Pandas and NumPy) would be useful. We have a number of interesting projects to implement varying from the Office/Accounts to working with robotic equipment in the Laboratory.
- Design and develop existing systems written in Django (1.8).
- Develop and implement APIs to interface with external systems.
- Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) Permanent Position.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- At least 1 year commercial experience of Django (1.8).
- Solid Python (2.7) skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience with Pandas and NumPy
- Good working knowledge of Nginx and Gunicorn
- Linux command line skills.
- Ability to adapt and work on rapidly changing and challenging projects.
- Good working knowledge of Jenkins and Unit Testing.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
About the Company
We are a leading forensic laboratory specialising in drug and alcohol testing. Mainly working with child law cases. We provide UKAS accredited, high quality analytical testing and reporting for substance misuse.
This is a chance to join a growing and innovative company, rapidly becoming a market leader in the field.
- Contact: Tim Wiper
- E-mail contact: email@example.com