Dallas, Texas, United States
Job TitlePython Developer
Position utilizes knowledge of information security tools and their output data to evaluate operations workflow and identify opportunities for automation and enhancement. Assists with integrating data from various systems of record, network devices and network security platforms to provide enhanced security posture and provide better utilization of resources. Position will analyze, design and develop scripts and programs as needed.
Receives, investigates, evaluates, and actions cyber security issues. Provides personalized engagement support to impacted entities within the larger response effort. Prepares detailed case synopsis recording all operational activities. Manages ISP/Host portfolios to build and maintain positive working relationships, enhancing operational response times. Candidates are encouraged to maintain proficiency in multiple programming languages, primarily Python, as well as staying current on current information security remediation techniques. Associates may also provide response services to GIS/Incident Management as needed. Additionally, there’s a rotational on-call requirement for this position enabling response to after-hours active cyber threats.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently with little oversight
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- Broad knowledge of computer networking, log analysis and/or information security principles. Ideal candidates will have a mixed background encompassing networking coupled with strong Python programming skills for tool enhancement/automation.
- Strong Python scripting skills with analytical aptitude and intellectual curiosity to enhance security tools to maximum performance and beyond their capabilities today.
- General understanding of today’s security landscape and vulnerabilities (DDOS, SQL Injection, XSS, etc.)
About the Company
- Contact: Nick Harper
- E-mail contact: email@example.com