London, London City, United Kingdom
Job TitlePython Developer
Working with a really interesting and well-funded start-up based in London City Centre. They are looking for strong back-end engineers to join their team.
They have only recently started up and are looking to hire 2 engineers, 1 of which is senior and 1 mid-level engineer
They are building a social media app and are already in the process of funding so they are one to watch out for.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Experience working with Python
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Experienced with Git, Docker and Continuous Integration development environments
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English
Ideally, you'll also have
- A degree, or relevant experience, in computer science, or related subject
- Worked for a startup before
- Experience with GCP, Kubernetes, protobufs and GRPC
- Enthusiasm, independency and an attitude for taking ownership and responsibility for your tasks
- You should be comfortable with tight deadlines, making some tricky decisions on your own, and weighing into bigger product decisions. There's a lot of support when you need it, and a really talented team to support you.
About the Company
Cool start-up with great benefits based in London City - Flexitime, 26 days holidays, work from home once a week (or more if needs be), pension and a great culture.
- Contact: Cian Crosse
- E-mail contact: email@example.com