Lead Python 3/Django Developer (3mo Contract)
New York, NY, United States
Job TitleLead Python 3/Django Developer (3mo Contract)
Croscon is seeking a Django Python developer to join our team as we build out a total greenfield insurance enterprise SaaS product. The end result product with be a fully REST API built in Python (Django) + PostgreSQL. The API will be consumed by a frontend written in ReactJS and Redux (separate team).
Eligible candidates will have considerable experience in building and launching enterprise apps are self-starting and can meet aggressive deadline targets. This is a great opportunity for an experienced senior engineer to work remotely on a new product (must overlap EST by 3-5 hours per day).
Strong possibility of an ongoing relationship beyond this project for the right candidate.
To learn more about our clients and our business, please visit our website @ croscon.com.
NO RECRUITERS. If you try to find a way to contact me, or anyone on my team I will come and find you and take away your internet. Sorry guys, it's not us, it's you.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Live on planet Earth and comfortable working in your remote environment
- Able to start no later than November 13th, must be available until mid/late February
- Able to dedicate full-time (minimum 40hrs per week) to this engagement
- Able to overlap with UTC-5 by 3 hours minimum per day
- Fluency in English with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Great communicator to keep the team informed
- Have extreme ownership of work, is incredibly self-starting and proactive
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Should have at minimum 4+ years of professional software (web, full stack) engineering experience
About the Company
Croscon plans, builds, and grows the digital products and services that help companies become leaders in their industry.