Remote or Clearwater, FL, Florida, United States
Job TitlePython Developer
As part of the Telehealth Engineering team, the Back-End Developer will build platform and server-side components supporting our distributed, real-time PaaS/SaaS product solutions.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Must have 3-5 years minimum of recent software development with Python and Django
- Must have experience with some database platform: PostgreSQL, SQL Server or even Oracle
- Must have experience developing RESTful APIs
- Great to have experience with websockets and cloud providers but not required
- Great to have experience with scalable task queues: Celery or RabbitMQ but not required
- Nice to have experience with AWS and WebRTC but not required
US Citizens Only
About the Company
STRATUS VIDEO is a technology-driven company that is changing the way patients and medical professionals connect across all areas of health care. At Stratus, our opportunity to strengthen the connection between technology and human interaction is what inspires us. Stratus built its foundation in the language services industry by innovating various remote interpretation services that include onsite, video and audio interpreters. Stratus has leveraged its existing technology into a telehealth division aimed at improving patient care while reducing hospital costs. Led by a team of dedicated individuals with decades of experience in the health care and technology markets, Stratus Video is committed to enabling visual communications and vital conversations.