Web Application Developer
Job TitleWeb Application Developer
You will become part of the core technology team, and will take ownership of key parts of the product.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
You must have most, if not all of:
- experience in building responsive, customer friendly websites
- experience of developing and deploying scalable and high-performance websites,
- familiar with Python and Selenium unit testing, Heroku, AWS and GIT,
- a pragmatic and inventive attitude to technology,
- strong drive to create readable, testable and maintainable code,
- the ability to constructively participate in and facilitate technical and functional discussions,
- the ability to clearly explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders,
- the flexibility to try techniques that you may not have used before in a safe and supportive environment,
and for bonus points:
-experience of Python or Ruby Rails web development - exposure to and / or awareness of D3.js - experience with converting web applications to mobile applications - experience using PostgreSQL, or other database technologies, - an understanding of common retail financial products (loans, mortgages, deposit products), - work experience in the Banking or Finance sectors, and - open source contributions, or public profiles on github, bitbucket, etc. - Experience of Agile (SCRUM) practices
You must be eligible to work in the UK and willing to relocate to London.
A minimum of 2 years professional web development is required for this position.
About the Company
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org