Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Job TitleSoftware Developer
Maintain and develop Airport Winter Operations software Write, modify, integrate and test software code. Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required. Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions. Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software. Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements. Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications. Research and evaluate a variety of software products. Program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges and Internet-based applications. Program special effects software for film and video applications. Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- At least 2 years of experience in Enterprise software development for Commercial Aviation Winter Operations software. Relevant education would be an asset but not required.
- At least 2 years of experience in Enterprise software development for Commercial Aviation Winter Operations software
- 1-2 Years experience with Django / Python
- Comfortable with CLI - Linux, Mac Distributed Version Control System - Github ideally
- Configure AWS Instances - Nginx, UWSGI Docker or Virtualenv QA and Load testing strategies would be a strong asset
- Peer review and managing Pull requests from our Distributed Workforce would also be a requirement of the position
About the Company
Netquity Corporation is a leading provider of Enterprise software development. We've delivered projects starting from startup mobile applications to globally distributed & operationally mission critical platforms. We integrate a mix of concepts and strategies with our passion of technology to bring your ideas to life. With unparalleled industry knowledge, technical talent and a unique company culture, Netquity makes complex problems simplified.