Python Developer with .Net Experience
Chambers O'Brien LLC
Chesterfield, MO, United States
Job TitlePython Developer with .Net Experience
Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Write Python programs (wrappers) around two applications.
- Report generation using SQL queries embedded in Python programs.
- Maintain internal .NET application
- New development in a highly dynamic and changing environment.
- Will involve production support on a rotations. Once every 8 weeks for a week will be primary, the following week as a secondary.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
Education/Experience: * Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. * 3+ years of related experience. * Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field. * Advanced knowledge of agile methodology.
Preferred Skills: * Strong Python programming experience. Will consider .NET skills, but primary duties will be in Python. .NET skills would be a plus as a secondary skill as well. * Strong SQL. Inner and Outer Joins. * Stored Procedures. * Strong team and collaboration skills.
About the Company
Client is a provider of health plans through Medicaid, Medicare and the Health Insurance Marketplace and other Health Solutions through their specialty services companies.