Python Developer - Telecom Security
Job TitlePython Developer - Telecom Security
P1 Security is looking for an experienced Python developer. You will be working in a medium-sized team of developers, on the following products :
- PTA, a product used to perform core telecoms network security assessments.
- PTF, a telecom oriented fuzzer engine.
Your insights are important to us, and your knowledge and decisions will be highly valued for the development.
Here are some of the tasks that you will do as a PTA/PTF developer :
- Adding new network stacks to support more telecom specific protocols
- Adding new modules to test for new vulnerabilities
- Implement new fuzzing technics
- Enhancement of the engine (refactoring, new features, design improvements, …)
- Improve the scanner web-based user interface
You will be working at our office located in Paris.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
P1 Security is looking for :
- Strong Python skills
- Network programming skills
- Developer at ease with Linux environment
- Good basic Git knowledge
Following skills will be strongly appreciated :
- Interest in system/network security
- Mastering Wireshark
- Skills in Python web frameworks (Flask, Django...)
- Asynchronous / Concurrent programming
P1 members are french and/or english speaking: Good written and spoken English skills required.
About the Company
P1 Security is a pioneer of security vulnerability and intrusion detection technologies for telecom networks.
P1 Telecom Audit and Monitor are the only solutions available today for the auditing and monitoring of large scale telecom networks for vulnerabilities and security events.
P1 Security was founded in 2009 by Philippe Langlois, former founder of Qualys, INTRINsec, Worldnet and the Telecom Security Task Force (TSTF) research forum.
P1 Security’s team includes former executives of Telecom Italia and Neuf Telecom as well as renowned security researchers who present unique P1 Security research at leading international security conferences. P1 Security has also presented numerous times to the Security Group of the GSMA.
This company sets itself apart with the qualities of its employees, people making a difference with creative ideas, helpings each other to make those ideas a reality. People like you! This is a job with plenty of opportunities and challenges. We give you the necessary tools and help you make the most of yourself. At the Engineering department we obviously work with agile/scrum, with varying degrees of formality depending on the needs of a project.