Software Development Engineer Python
Thrive for Email
Job TitleSoftware Development Engineer Python
- Operations and advancement of our existing logic
- Connecting our existing technology to additional platforms (like Office 365).
- Help building and shaping a scalable and efficient platform based on the existing Python codebase.
What we offer:
- Fast moving and dynamic startup with offices in Amsterdam and London.
- Get first hand experience in implementing a technology solution for larger companies.
- Freedom to contribute to the conception of the software.
- Possibility to develop in the direction of Natural Language Processing / Machine Learning.
- Small international team with flat hierarchies.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 5+ years of software development experience (preferably in Python and NoSQL).
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 and 3rd party technology integrations.
- Experience with SaaS platforms advantageous.
- Desire to conceive and shape a fast moving software project.
About the Company
Sales teams spend about 10% of their time typing data into a CRM. Time that would be better spent building meaningful relations with their customers. Thrive for Email automates this work completely and frees the employee from repetitive copy pasting. We are changing the way CRMs are used, by leveraging technologies that are available today.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the integration of other platforms and implementation of new features. You will join our developer team to improve the existing backend processes (Google App Engine & Python) and further develop the logic that supports our customers.
Thrive for Email is a dynamic international startup with offices in London and Amsterdam. You will have the unique opportunity to specialize in fields of your interest – this could be Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Big Data Analysis or similar – and to help sharpen our virtual assistant even further.