Senior Python Developer
Job TitleSenior Python Developer
I am working with an exciting south Dublin based client who are building an innovative risk based platform. The ideal candidate will have excellent programming skills with a focus on quality, performance, extensibility and maintainability of code.
We are looking for a dynamic, skillful and enthusiastic person to join our client who takes ownership for their work, is committed to building high quality, extensible code and who has experience working within an agile software development team.
Design and developing code with performance optimization, extensibility and maintainability in mind Own and drive development tasks that you are involved in, participating and supporting your agile development SCRUM team. Provide support to the business for critical issues. Functionally and Unit test all developed code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
What You Need:
- Demonstrable experience with Python, MySQL & Linux
- 7+ years professional development experience
- 5+ years’ experience developing with Python
- Experience in version control systems, ideally Git
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- Experience/understanding of working in an Agile environment
- Experience with asynchronous networking library such as Twisted or Tornado
- Redis or other modern non-relational data storage systems
- Testing. Especially unit testing, test-driven development and behaviour-driven development
- Modern Python web frameworks. e.g. Flask, Django and Python ORM e.g. storm, sqlalchemy
Unfortunately due to the urgency of this role we cannot consider work permits or visa applications.
About the Company
If you are interested in hearing more than get in touch by sending an email to email@example.com or calling Richie on 00353-(0)1-6741413.
- Contact: Richard Murray
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org