Job TitleSoftware Developer
Are you ready to work in a technology driven team with serial entrepreneurs in the center of Amsterdam?
Join us to build Europe’s #1 marketing bots platform. Our technology stack consists of Python, AMQP, mongoDB, docker, and React. We work according to Scrum and are big fans of continuous integration.
Due to our customer growth we are looking for talented software developers to join our Amsterdam based messaging automation startup. We are open for CV’s from worldwide software developers who have experience with Python development and scalable applications.
- Take high-level design choices and decide on architecture and roadmap
- Design and develop our platform and its APIs, tools and applications that support our customers and marketers in their day-to-day work
- Improve our test suite with a strong emphasis on unit tests to ensure high development velocity and confidence in our platform
- Maintain our platform documentation, providing an excellent development guide for customer integration
- Prioritise continuous integration, deploy automation, server provisioning and automated scaling
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
Skills & Requirements
- Pragmatic, proactive and independent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Minimum of three years experience within the field of software design and software development, preferably in Python
- Experience with Docker, provisioning, docker-swarm, horizontal scaling
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as mongoDB
- Experience with provisioning/managing Debian or Ubuntu GNU/Linux machines
About the Company
At Maxwell, we believe in offering frictionless commerce through a conversational user interface. With this in mind, we have build our first product, an intuitive chatbot builder that helps marketers grow their business through popular messaging services such as Facebook Messenger. We work with leading brands such as Catawiki, Zalon by Zalando, Hellofresh and many more. Our team builds software with the following principles in mind: domain-driven design, highly componentized application landscape and a test-driven approach with real unit tests.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and share appreciation rights
- To be part of an innovative and fast-growing startup with technology being its core business
- A highly responsible position with lots of freedom, crucial role in the technology team
- A young, informal and experienced team of entrepreneurs and techies