London, London, United Kingdom
Job TitlePython developer
Use your tech skills for social good! Help build a world beating platform to match people who need care with those who provide it, without exploitation.
We work in a Agile (XP+TDD) team in Old Street, London. You will be working closely with a fun and talented team of front and back end developers. The company is pre series-A which means you can make a real difference to the technology and direction. Everyone gets their hands dirty and there are no silos allowed.
We offer a competitive salary and share options.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Test Driven Development experience
- Experience developing large applications in Python
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience using Flask, Pytest, SQLAlchemy
- Experience using linux command line tools
- Experience using Postgres/ElasticSearch/Redis.
- React and/or React Native
- Mobile development
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience using AWS
About the Company
SuperCarers is an online platform where families can find trusted local carers for the people they love. We provide families with simple digital tools to manage the scheduling, logistics and payment of care directly with a carer, bypassing the high overhead costs of agency middlemen.