Senior Python Web Developer (f/m)
Job TitleSenior Python Web Developer (f/m)
At ÜberResearch, we are looking for a capable Senior Python Web Developer and are offering a place in an experienced and well skilled technical team, a clear vision of the technological and engineering excellence we are aiming for, and the exciting setting of an agile start-up working on both sides of the pond.
ÜberResearch is providing sophisticated domain specific search functionality to its customers. Our UI needs to provide convenient access to complicated and effective search features, which will be customized on a per customer base.
- Develop robust Python code for our different web applications and APIs
- Active involvement in design and development processes of the ÜberResearch’s products and technologies
- Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks, utilities and tools
- Write automated tests using py.test and Selenium
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 3+ year of experience in web development and Python
- Experience with at least 2 of the following technologies Nginx, Pyramid, PostgreSQL and Solr
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Linux and knowledge of basic Linux system administration tasks
- Must be a self-learner, possessing inherent inquisitiveness
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
About the Company
ÜberResearch is a software solutions company focused on helping funding and research organizations, non-profits, and governmental institutions make more informed decisions about science funding. Our solutions provide better views of the organization’s grant data, peers’ activities, and the data of the funding community at large. More and better data combined with proven analytical techniques provides a new look at grant portfolios of different funders, in addition to and going beyond publication databases. ÜberResearch has offices in Germany, the US and the UK, serving clients globally.
For more information please contact us at or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.