Job TitleSoftware Engineer
The Holaluz bigdata team is comprised of data analysts and developers. We are responsible for managing, manipulating and exploiting the abundant data that Holaluz has to deal with and our goal is to provide value to the other teams in the company.
Our three main tools are Python, R, and continuous integration. We are looking for an experienced Python developer to help us build tools, automate tasks and manage data.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Python programming
- Familiarity with Linux environments
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, or similar)
Things we value
- Experience with ORMs (SQLAlchemy)
- Knoweledge of NoSQL databases (Mongo, Dynamodb, Spark)
- Experience with numerical libraries (Numpy, Pandas)
- Knoweledge of web development (Django, REST, Celery)
About the Company
Holaluz.com is a power company from Barcelona. It is a young, innovative and progressive company trying to offer power at fair prices and personalised client attention.
What we offer
- Work with agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Healthy lifestyle: fruit, crossfit, yoga...
- Flexible schedule
- Friendly environment