Machine Learning Engineer
Job TitleMachine Learning Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer who wants to liberate us from manual classification. We’re a fashion and lifestyle company but you won’t have to wear the latest fashion trends. A hoodie will do just fine. You don’t speak German? No big deal, we use English as our main language.
Our Tech Stack
- We are currently building the next generation of our Deep Learning framework for multimodal learning.
- Our go-to coding language is Python, and our favourite tools are Scikit-learn and TensorFlow+Keras.
- For a list of tools we use and love company-wide, see stackshare.io/stylight
- We are an international and cross-functional team responsible for the correct classification of products to support our users in finding exactly what they are looking for.
- We work in an agile environment applying Scrum and Kanban to our daily working life.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Build, train and improve innovative Machine Learning / Deep Learning algorithms to distil information out of text and images and classify products.
- Take your polished prototype models into production and maintain the currently existing ones.
- Setup of monitoring for a continuous model performance evaluation.
- Collaborate in company-wide Machine Learning and Data Science projects.
- Always stay up-to-date with the latest research and insights in the field of Machine learning.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Excellent understanding and experience in (Deep) Machine Learning, Data Science and Statistics.
- Demonstrable experience with toolkits such as NumPy, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Jupyter notebooks, SQL and/or Spark.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Experience in deploying Machine Learning pipelines as well as working with AWS clusters is a big plus.
- Great team player with superior communication skills.
- If you hear the word “banjo” on the street, you stop for a moment to check if they’re talking about music or deep learning.
About the Company
Why Join Stylight?
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female.
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and 800 attendees.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Looking good? Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com/Jobs/.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Carina Meyer
- Contact: Carina Meyer
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: http://jobs.stylight.com/jobs/?job_position_id=29329&_pc=6315