Computer Vision Engineer
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Job TitleComputer Vision Engineer
We are looking to hire a full time Computer Vision engineer to join our team in Berlin.
You will be a core contributor to Pupil, open source eye tracking platform - https://github.com/pupil-labs/pupil - and will be creating new eye tracking tools enabling a community of researchers and individuals around the world.
You will be working on improving the existing codebase and collaborating with the research and development team to implement new features. The codebase is written primarily in Python with Cython wrappers to C++ code where speed is essential.
We are a relatively small team and try to move quickly. This means that the code you write will be put into production and used by the community!
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Fluent in Python (We are now using Python v3.6)
- Experience with Cython and C++
- Strong background in computer science and have a deep understanding of fundamental computer vision algorithms.
- Know the state of the art CV methods.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: egocentric vision, scene understanding, object detection/recognition, SLAM, and eye tracking.
- Self-motivated and excited about working with a community around an open source platform.
- Fluent in English
Send us your CV and links to website, github profile, and/or any published papers to apply!
About the Company
We build eye tracking hardware and software.
We believe in open source. We have formed our business around an open source model, and have grown with our community.
We work projects that we find challenging and exciting. It is our goal with every aspect of our work to learn something new.
We are excited about eye tracking. It enables us to work at the intersection of many fields and to interact with a diverse community.
We are currently focusing our development efforts on Pupil – a mobile eye tracking headset and open source software framework – and on developing open source tools for virtual reality and augmented reality.