Senior Python Engineer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Job TitleSenior Python Engineer
We are looking for a software engineer who loves to program in Python and is interested in instrumentation and data analysis. This on-site contract Python engineer will work closely with our R&D team of scientists and continue to build our instrumentation and experimentation platform that is at the core of our custom electrochemical test equipment.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, maintain and enhance our R&D tools and analysis scripts
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
What you’ll bring:
- Expertise in Python - programming in Python for at least 5 years
- Expertise in Software Engineering - advanced software development for at least 7 years
- Familiarity with algorithm design and theory of computation
- An interest in data science and data analysis techniques a plus
- Familiarity with Git, Pivotal Tracker, Jira, and Slack a plus
About the Company
When you better understand your body, you’re better prepared to make informed decisions and take action for your health and wellness.
Through our patented biometric sensor, our hope is to see a world where everyone has access to their own biometric information, so they can make more thoughtful, proactive choices about their health.
Whether it’s losing a few pounds, preventing a chronic condition, or simply making smarter, more informed choices about diet and exercise, we are dedicated to the mission of helping people live healthier, happier lives.
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://boards.greenhouse.io/sano/jobs/271624#.WTWiMRPyuRs