Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job TitlePython Developer
We're an early stage product startup – and looking for passionate python developers. The job is a full-time position based out of Bangalore, but remote work is an option.
- Our Tech Stack
- Infrastructure: Amazon AWS, Convox, Docker, GCP
- Database: Amazon RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift
- Frontend: Angular JS, Angular Material
- Mobile: Ionic
- What you will do
- Develop across the stack.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Integration with other systems (shipping, warehouses, marketplaces) over API.
- Some benefits:
- Solve a real world problem - inventory management and shipping products on time is hard. (No offense to our friends making yet another way to post a picture online).
- Work with an international team
- Remote work
- Small team with opportunity to have great impact
- Equity as an option
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- What we expect in you
- Familiarity with Python and ORMs (SQLAchemy, Django and cousins)
- Understanding of Relational Databases (We love postgres)
- Experience with at least one Python web framework (Flask is cool).
- Ability to visualize a request-response cycle whether it happens from a desktop app, browser, mobile app or over a web socket.
- 0 – 2 years of software development experience (professional, freelance or hobbyist). Github profiles matter.
- Self motivated. Sorry no managers here.
- Excellent communication skills. We slack a lot! We read a lot!
- Understanding of tests and appreciates Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Rarely required
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary for deadlines and off-hours installations
- Occasional availability for on-call/emergency support.
About the Company
Fulfil.IO is modern cloud based software for retailers to manage inventory and automate fulfillment operations. Using Fulfil.IO retailers can fulfill orders faster with a higher accuracy, which increases customer satisfaction and improves the bottom line.
Why? because e-commerce customers are an impatient lot. They want what they bought and they want it now. For these shoppers used to amazon prime and google express, fulfillment speed and accuracy are crucial to this customer experience. But in SMBs, fulfillment operations are antiquated and manual.
With Fulfil.IO, retailers never run out of inventory, can sell the same inventory across offline and online channels and ship faster to their customers.