Bainbridge Health, Inc.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job TitleSoftware Engineer
The Software Engineer will primarily focus on back-end APIs, data sourcing and manipulation, and model building. Our back-end stack is almost entirely implemented in Python 3. Front-end is web-based (React).
- Participate in the high-level design and planning for one or more product modules
- Implement and support back-end web services to deliver those product modules
- Engage with customers to customize and further refine our product offering
- Work closely with SRE and Test engineers to assess recurring technical issues and develop and implement remediation plans
- Participate in code and design reviews
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Programming experience with a dynamic language such as Python, Ruby, NodeJS, Elixir, etc.
- Programming experience with a static language such as Go, Java, C/C++, etc.
- Experience working with databases, including SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with shell scripts (bash) and infrastructure as code
- Experience working in a professional software environment using source control (git), an issue tracker (JIRA, GitHub, GitLab, etc.), continuous integration, code reviews, and some kind of agile development model (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background check (we handle healthcare data, so required)
About the Company
A spinout of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), Bainbridge Health is building a platform to provide innovative analysis and clinical recommendations to hospital medication safety officers.