Austin, Texas, USA
Job TitlePython Engineer
We are looking for a Python Engineer to help us develop the consumer facing part of our flagship product, NativeKit. You should be passionate about growing as an engineer, learning different technologies, and solving complex problems that impact millions of users.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Develop, deploy, and maintain robust and high performance production systems and features
- Establish expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Technical experience in web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, etc.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in online advertising industry, with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Experience with programming and scripting.
- Strong experience with React, Webpack, Flask, and SQL
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences.
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Located in Austin, Texas or willing to relocate
About the Company
At ThoughtLeadr, we provide our clients with best-in-class analytics and advertising solutions. The Engineering and Products teams work tightly together to create a shared vision for the future of the company. We take pride in the craftsmanship of our code and the reliability of our systems.