Shulman Fleming and Partners
New York, NY, USA
Job TitlePython Engineer
Developer to help build and grow the back end infrastructure of a financial analytics platform, for both data ingestion and data integration. We need someone who is eager and excited by the idea of building systems to scale. Someone who wants to bring new technology and creativity to solving back end infrastructure issues. You will interact with the client service team in order to maintain and update parsers, directly impacting the analysis we provide our hedge fund clients. A warm regard for pandas and data is also helpful.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Python development and extensive knowledge of Python libraries
- Experience with a relational database
- Experience in Linux/Unix command line shell (Bash, ZSH, KSH, etc.).
- BS or MS degree in a STEM field
- Financial Markets knowledge is a huge plus.
- Professional experience scaling software projects in an enterprise environment
- Strong preference for a candidate with Java experience.
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle PL/SQL functions, procedures & packages.
- Knowledge of regular expressions.
- Experience with Pandas, SQLAlchemy, AngularJS.
- Unit testing background
About the Company
Hedge Fund Analytics firm
- Contact: Marc Kirschenbaum
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org