A regular meeting of the Python Software Foundation ("PSF") Board of Directors was held over Group Conference Call via phone and Internet Relay Chat beginning at 18:00 CEST/ 12:00 EDT, on August 22 2012. Van Lindberg presided over the meeting. Ewa Jodlowska prepared the minutes.
All votes are reported in the form "Y-N-A" (in favor â€” opposed â€” abstentions; e.g. "5-1-2" means "5 in favor, 1 opposed, and 2 abstentions").
The following members of the Board of Directors (09 of ll) were present at the meeting: Van Lindberg, Marc-Andre Lemburg, Jessica McKellar, Brian Curtin, Martin von Loewis, David Mertz, Steve Holden, Tim Peters, and Andrew Kuchling. Also in attendance were Kurt Kaiser (Treasurer) and Ewa Jodlowska (Secretary/Administrator).
The 8 August 2012 Board meeting minutes were voted on and approved.
RESOLVED, that we approve the minutes at http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf- board/2012-August/019032.html as representing a true and accurate record of the August 8 2012 meeting.
There were no votes taken between meetings.
There was one vote taken over email:
RESOLVED, that the PSF provide conference grant funding of USD $2125 to sponsor the PyCon Canada Conference 2012, to be held in Toronto, Canada November 9th, 2012. (Already voted on via email)
Approved on 2012-08-17, 11-0-0.
- The report was supplied prior to the meeting via email.
- August 2012 -( July Report): http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-board/2012-August/019020.html
- All reports were supplied prior to the meeting via email.
- Infrastructure Committee Report: http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-board/2012-August/019005.html
- Pydotorg/Website Redesign: http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-board/2012-August/019009.html
- Outreach and Education Committee: http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-board/2012-August/019012.html
- PyCon Chair Report: http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-board/2012-August/019008.html
- PSF Event Coordinator Report: http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-board/2012-August/019022.html
- Sprint Committee Report: http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-board/2012-August/019018.html
- Communication Status Report: http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-board/2012-August/019019.html
- Associate Membership Program Report: (see Treasurer's Report - section, "Associate Membership")
- Marketing Material Report: http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-board/2012-August/019021.html
- The Board will keep the meetings every two weeks instead of going back to the once a month model.
- Lindberg adjourned the meeting at 18:06 CEST/ 12:06 EDT.