[xml-sig] Need help in Installing lxml-2.3.3

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sat Feb 11 20:44:30 CET 2012

Subbaraj, Rathi (FiRST RBL, Business Intelligence), 10.02.2012 14:34:
>> I have a requirement to read a XML file and create a document using
>> Python 2.7.To achieve this,I decided to use lxml.So I downloaded
>> lxml2.3.3.When I Install using the following command,I get following
>> error
>> 'easy_install --allow-hosts=lxml.de,*.python.org lxml'
>> Please find the details of the error message in the attachment.My OS
>> is Windows XP
>> I cannot find the relevant issue in any blog/community.Hence sending
>> the mail to the group.Any help here would be much appreciated.

Here's the relevant FAQ entry:

http://lxml.de/FAQ.html#where-are-the-binary-builds

>>  <<lml installation error.doc>>

Please don't send Word documents or other unnecessarily large and
complicated attachments to public mailing lists, unless explicitly requested.

Stefan