[XML-SIG] pyXML errors on install

Dennis Spring d_spring at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 18:09:27 CEST 2009

Hi;
I downloaded pyXML and read the 'readMe' doc .
 I followed the simple instructions to build and install pyXML, but many many error messages were output to the monitor.
Any ideas?

I am not tied to the notion of using pyXML, however I need to be able to read and process
 xml strings, not xml files.
And all references I can find for minidom and sax show examples of how to read a file,
not a string. My coding attempts confirm that those objects must have a file to read.
I know I could write the received string to a file, and then read it. However I believe that we would have time issues caused by that extra step.

A fellow developer suggested using pyXML, but as I mentioned above, I got 'lotsa' errors when I followed the installation instructions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
E. Dennis Spring