[XML-SIG] Python and XSLT 2.0

Lee Clemmer clemmerl at gmail.com
Sat May 2 18:14:35 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I'm currently in the process of teaching myself Python for personal projects
and at the same time XSLT for work.  At work we run a Saxon XSLT 2.0
compliant transformer on a J2EE server that does the transformations for us.
 I'm looking to do transformations outside of work on a non-Java platform
using Python. Unfortunately, after a couple of hours of Googling there
doesn't seem to a be an XSLT 2.0 transformer available for Python, only for
Java and .NET environments... is this right?  Is anything in the works?

Thanks in advance,
- Lee