[XML-SIG] python parser project

Jose Rivera Merla jriveramerla at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:09:50 CEST 2009

Hi Uche:
   Its my opinion that you coud do this easily with lxml for the XML part.
Just Google "Python LXML"

   Look at this page http://codespeak.net/lxml/tutorial.html

   The txt file is easy to handle with the split(',') command.

   The thing I don't know what you are talking it's about sending the XML to
a SQL Database, it's easier to handle the text file in SQL bulk insert
command, etc..

Regards,
Jose Rivera