[XML-SIG] PyXML Howto

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Mar 11 08:34:51 CET 2008

Hi,

info at mosp-tech.se wrote:
> I am writing to you to see if there is a tar.bz2 or tar.gz file of
> http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics/howto/xml-howto.html available to
> download. I am currently translating and posting different python related
> tutorials and howtos to swedish and i would like to do this with that
> howto.

Hmmm, that's an old version (0.7.1) of a tutorial for a no-longer-maintained
library. I don't think there's much use in translating it.

If you want to translate an XML tutorial for Python, especially for people who
have little experience with XML processing, try this:

http://effbot.org/zone/element.htm

Or, ask in the comp.lang.python newsgroup what others consider a good "Python
and XML" tutorial that's worth being translated.

Stefan