[XML-SIG] Converting XML Schema to data struture and then to XML

Good Z goodz158 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 13:31:24 CET 2008

Hello,
I need to write an application to convert XML schema (.xsd) to a data structure then using this data structure and the data from some other files, generate an XML file.

I have seen generateDS and pyfo library that can be combined to write this application but my problem is that i somehow do not like DOM and would like to write this in ElementTree. I wonder if anyone can point me how to write this quickly in ElementTree or someone has already done this effort.

Regards,
Mike.