[XML-SIG] PyXML for py 2.5

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Feb 12 17:20:01 CET 2008

Martin v. Löwin wrote:
>> BTW, who's responsible for updating the XML-SIG page that the Python
>> homepage links to behind it's prominent "XML" link?
>
> In short: anybody who volunteers.

What about changing the "XML" link on the Python homepage to point to a
Wiki page? I think this one would come close:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonXml

Even the following page would be a better target if it was updated a
little to point to the Wiki instead of the horribly outdated "XML topic
guide":

http://www.python.org/community/sigs/current/xml-sig/

That way, I think, it would be clear that there *is* an XML-SIG (or at
least a mailing of interested people), and if you look for software, well,
there's the link to the Wiki.

Stefan