[XML-SIG] Learning to use elementtree

Robert Rawlins robert.rawlins at thinkbluemedia.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 11:15:16 CEST 2008

Hi Harold,

Best bet is post a small example of your XML as an attachment to an email to
the list, we can then have a look through it as give you a hand.

As well as the XML it would be worth giving a little background on what you
want to achieve, you know, what do you want to do with the XML data.

Cheers,

Robert