[XML-SIG] xml to word document conversion

Ellinghaus, Lance lance.ellinghaus at eds.com
Thu Sep 20 17:05:41 CEST 2007

You would have to create a converter yourself.
Look for WordSheetML specifications on the Microsoft website.

There is also a SpreadSheetML for creating spreadsheets (working on a
Python module for this).

If anyone knows of any existing modules, please let me know.

Lance

Lance Ellinghaus
EDS
Federal Reserve Bank & U.S. Treasury