[XML-SIG] Fwd: problem parsing msproject xml

Dan Trevino dantrevino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:02:26 CEST 2007

Thanks I tried this, but:

>>> prjdoc = xml.dom.minidom.parse('prj.xml')
>>> tasklist = prjdoc.getElementsByTagName('Task')
>>> for task in tasklist:
...     taskname = task.getElementsByTagName('Name')
...     print taskname.firstChild.data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 3, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NodeList' object has no attribute 'firstChild'