[XML-SIG] Where is the xml.dom.ext package in current python distributions? .ext documentation?

Paul R Brenner pbrenne1 at nd.edu
Wed Jan 10 17:07:07 CET 2007

Hello,

I have been using the xml.dom.ext PrettyPrint function to output my dom objects
into readable xml text files.  However on a few newer machines in our pool
there are more current (Python 2.4 or >) for which the .ext submodule is
totally missing.  More suprising is that I went to the Python documentation
page and found no mention of the .ext submodule of xml for any version of
Python.

I searched the web and googled this mailing list with no luck.  Could someone
enlighten me regarding the state of the .ext submodule of xml.dom and if there
is a replacement for the PrettyPrint function?

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul R Brenner, P.E.
Computer Science and Engineering

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid; humans are incredibly
slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein