[XML-SIG] Which python DOM to use - need EntityReference

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Jan 4 14:27:47 CET 2007

"Fox, David" wrote:

> On further checking, it may be that this is only required by my company's
> recognizer, and not by the VXML SRGS standard.  For my purposes, it doesn't
> really matter which one is imposing the requirement.

perhaps not, but XML developers are, in general, somewhat reluctant to add
features to their libraries to work around bugs in 3rd-party tools that claim to
implement XML, but don't...

your best bet is probably to ask your company's VXML developers to fix the
bug, and fix up your XML output with a simple regexp in the meantime.

</F>