[XML-SIG] Two bugs in catalog parsing

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sat Aug 11 10:37:36 CEST 2007

Maarten ter Huurne wrote:
> I found and patched two bugs in the catalog parsing code of PyXML.
> Because I could not find a bug tracker for PyXML itself, I reported them
> in the tracker of Ubuntu, the Linux distro I'm using.

Hi,

PyXML hasn't been actively maintained since the last release a few years ago,
so you'd be very lucky if someone comes up with a new release that fixes this.

If you need that feature, feel free to check if lxml handles this as expected.
It's based on libxml2, so it should follow the standard. It's also much easier
to use than PyXML.

http://codespeak.net/lxml/

Stefan