[XML-SIG] XMI, MOF and UML

Anastasios Hatzis ah at hatzis.de
Thu Apr 26 13:58:46 CEST 2007

Hello!

Have anyone of you already worked on XMI transformation? I'm going to
re-engineer my lightweight MDA tool pyswarm SDK*), especially adding support
of XMI formats of other UML tools. Currently the tool does only import XMI
2.1 files created with MagicDraw. It seems my plan means plenty of work,
including UML and MOF implementations. So I wanted to know if someone in this
list has experience with import/export of XMI files and mapping between
different XMI versions and the UML or MOF versions they are representing.

Best regards,
Anastasios

*) http://pyswarm.sourceforge.net/