[XML-SIG] Can't compile pyxml 0.8.4 with cygwin / windows

Andrew Diederich andrewdied at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 01:30:17 CEST 2007

Hello Luis,

On Monday, April 9, 2007, 5:21:24 PM, Luis Miguel Morillas wrote:

> Are you using cygwin or mingw? Did you declare the  /bin path of mingw
> in the system PATH variable?

I hadn't realized that there was a difference between the two --
cygwin had mingw packages, but since Windows is involved I wasn't
surprised that mingw also had separate installers.

I haven't adjusted my PATH at all in cygwin. I did change it for
Windows like it says in
http://livingpyxml.python-hosting.com/wiki/AmaraWindowsInstallTips.
Oddly, I didn't change it on my python 2.4 windows box, but PyXML
compiled there.

--
Best regards,
 Andrew Diederich