[XML-SIG] Minidom bug: User-data handlers on attributes fail to fire...

www.python.org at squirrelblue.org www.python.org at squirrelblue.org
Tue Sep 26 02:27:50 CEST 2006

Summary
  User-data handlers on attributes fail to fire when deep cloning an element.

(I think this is the right mailing-list for these sorts of things, if not then please direct me to where I want to be :)

I have attached a py.test-style test case (ie: code that only falls over in the presence of the bug).
I have attached a 2 line patch that fixes the bug.

To whoever is in charge of mindom.py, please review and commit :)
--anjansamanta