[XML-SIG] URLM Pro -> Del.icio.us

lovewindoze at gmail.com lovewindoze at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 03:08:26 CEST 2006

First of all, I wasn't sure from the web page if I need to subscribe
to this mailing list first.

I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been using URL Manager Pro on a
Mac for years and have tons of bookmarks stored and organized in about
10 different files.

Does anyone know of a way to export/import them into Del.icio.us?
even without tags would be OK. As long as the page name and address is imported.

I tried exporting to an HTML file and then importing into Del.icio.us
but that didn't work.

if this is the wrong place to ask for help with this, sorry - any
ideas where else?