[XML-SIG] 64 bit version of PyXML

martin at v.loewis.de martin at v.loewis.de
Wed May 31 00:12:06 CEST 2006

Zitat von Chuck_Lemons at Dell.com:

> I am porting a Python application that uses PyXML to a 64 bit
> architecture and getting the following error:
>
> 	from xml.utils import boolean
> 	ImportError: DLL load failed with error code 193

Why 64-bit architecture are you talking about (processor,
operating system, Python distribution)? (ok, later you
say it's VistaPE. Still not sure whether that is Itanium
or AMD64, and what Python version)

> This particular error is with boolean.pyd.  I found two other pyd files,
> pyexpat.py and sglmop.pyd.  I don't think I will need sglmop.pyd, but I
> will probably need pyexpat.pyd.  Is there a 64 bit version of PyXML
> available?

No - you will need to build it yourself. There isn't an official
Python binary release for Win64 on AMD64, either (atleast not
from python.org).

Regards,
Martin