[XML-SIG] Help Needed with Element Tree

Vishal Bhargava vishal at veriwave.com
Tue Jan 24 22:57:13 CET 2006

Hello All:
I have an XML format that I have created using data collected from
Different dictionaries. I am changing the file extension of this XML file
to something else, e.g. .wml extension, so when I open this file using
notepad the whole file is totally flat, that means the all the data that I
have in the XML file whose extension I just changed gets printed out into 1
single line. Is there no way that we can take care of formatting the file,
during the building of the XML file using the Element Tree Module. Thanks
for all the help.
Cheers,
Vishal