[XML-SIG] XSLT transforming with Python

Juha Rantanen juha.rantanen at hut.fi
Tue Jan 24 09:24:21 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm creating software that writes simple xml log and transforms it to
html. I have been looking for library that could be easily included to my
software. My software should work with Python and it should be platform
independent.

I have checked 4Suite and PyXML and I'm thinking those aren't an option,
because those have to be installed separately. Or does anyone know easy
way to add those to my code as library. I'm not sure, but because there is
some c code which have to be compiled during installation, those packages
are hard to use as library. Especially, when the resulting software should
be platform independent.

So does anyone know, is there any XSLT component that
could be easily included to my software?

Br,
Juha Rantanen